The BantamX will save hours of wiring and installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories.
Due to the small footprint of the BantamX, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle's electrical system. It's the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
Note: JL/JT with a diesel engine requires a special bracket.
- Fully programmable, digital controlled system
- 8 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
- 16-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
- 2 controller ports (RJ45) for Ethernet cables
- Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
- One ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset
- Failsafe self-healing fault protection system (from 1.5 to 30amps)
- Current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses and relays)
- 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
- Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC
- 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
- Protection against: overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity and field collapse
- Ignition control and safety lock-out for switches 1 and 2 (optional)
- On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
- Powder coated steel base w/ built in hardware
- Silicone gasket for weatherproofing
- Simple, thumb screw fastening aluminum lid with convenient silkscreened outlines for supplied legend placement
- Universal and vehicle specific mounting options
- Robust insulated base and cover
Features Available Through sPOD Mobile App (free):
- Each switch can be programmed for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operation
The following features are only available through the purchase of our Pro-Series mobile App:
- Circuit timers
- Switch lockout
- Initial startup current for each circuit is raised to 65amps for 5 seconds
- Program any circuit to be always on while still maintaining fault protection
- Option to disable deep sleep mode
- Selectable auto restart after circuit shuts down from over current/short
- Programmable Current Limiting (in 2amp increments up to 30amps)
- Selectable auto restart for current limiting shut down
- Selectable Latch or Momentary actions for inputs
- Programmable ignition control for all 8 circuits
- Variable strobe function to create custom flash/strobe patterns
External Controller Options (not included with system and can only be used in conjunction with an sPOD controller):
- Third party switches
- Raspberry Pi
- Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
- Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers and more
HD Control Panel:
- Encased in an aluminum billet machined housing, powder coated black, utilizing tactile switches encapsulated in silicone.
- Silicone Buttons with positive touch feedback.
- Panel is designed to withstand the harshest environments with all weather conditions considered.
- Compact in size: 2-7/8W x 4-7/8L x 1/2 Thick (smaller than an iPhone).
- Universal back with two pressed-in 1/4-20 studs x 5/8 inches long for flat mounting.
- Standard un