Ignition & Tune Up Kits
- MSD Digital-6A Digital Ignition Controller
MSD Digital-6A Digital Ignition Controller
Qualifies for Free Shipping
- Universal application
- Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
- Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
- Works on 12-18 volt electrical systems
- Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
- 470 primary voltage output to coil
- 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
- No programming loops
- Works on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
- CARB E.O. Approved
Q & A
- These high power ignition boxes when combined with special coils, will add power and economy by providing a hotter more powerful spark to ignite fuel more efficiently.
These high power ignition boxes when combined with special coils, will add power and economy by providing a hotter more powerful spark to ignite fuel more efficiently.
Question & Answers
2 Answered questions
can i use for jeep rubicon 2004
tito from yuma az on
Hello Tito, Yes, like all of the MSD 6 Series Ignitions, the 6A will work with virtually any vehicle as long as it has a 12-18 volt electrical system. Thank you!
Bob H from yuma az on
I am going to show my ignorance here. Is this a performance replacement for my factory stock Ignition Control Module?
(1980 Jeep CJ7 4.2L 258 6cyl.)
Diesel-DE from Apple Valley, Ca. on
Yes, this would be an upgrade to the original module on your CJ7. It provides more powerful voltage and is still approved for use in California!
Aaron S. from Apple Valley, Ca. on