The Jeep XJ 4-Link Long Travel System is designed for the Jeep enthusiast wanting maximum performance out of their rig. This system allows for unlimited, unrestricted wheel travel without increasing under/oversteer driving characteristics. The system can be bolted into place and run or it can be welded to the subframe to increase strength. Front and rear frame brackets are provided for mounting control arms and leaf springs. The control arms bolt to the stock mounts on the front axle, making for an easy installation.
Note: Coil Springs and Leaf Springs are not provided and are required to complete this system.
Jeep XJ Synergy 4-Link Long Travel System:
- Jeepspeed� legal
- Front and rear extended stainless steel braided brake lines
- Drop pitman arm so stock style steering can be used
- Front track bar bracket laser cut and cnc formed from 3/16 inch steel and includes weld on axle track bar bracket gussets
- Front track bar brace built from 1-1/4 x .120 DOM tubing is designed to transfer lateral loads to both frame rails
- Front track bar manufactured from 1-1/4 inch solid 1020 steel
- Front long arm frame brackets and rear leaf spring frame brackets laser cut and cnc bent from 1/8 inch and 3/16 inch steel
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm and track bar lengths without removing mounting bolts
- Front lower control arms are made from high quality crush resistant 2.0 x .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing. Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon� bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality, and the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints� for adjustability
- Front upper control arms are made from high quality crush resistant 1-3/8 x .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing and incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints� for paramount performance, durability, and adjustability
- Control arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance and will allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- 1 inch Rear Lift Shackles to complement long travel leaf springs
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
Note: Stock front driveshaft will work on most models. A slip yoke eliminator will be needed in the rear for most applications.
For over a decade, aftermarket industry innovator Synergy Manufacturing has been producing high-end performance components for 4x4s. Known for manufacturing quality suspension systems and accessories, Synergy also has an extensive line of axle upgrades, steering components and skid plates and their synergistic approach ensures that the sum of components outperforms their individual parts. The company thoroughly tests their designs on the Hammers and Rubicon trails where coil springs, shock mounts and control arms for Jeeps can show their true mettle. Replacing weary hardware with Synergy components is easy on the wallet, easy to install and will correct your camber and optimize off-road performance. Shop Synergy Manufacturing Now