• Toll Free: (800) 555-3353
Order by 2 p.m. ET on Dec. 22 for 2-Day Air Christmas Delivery

Jeep Parts Home » Jeep Performance Electrical » Switch Pods » Center Console Switch Panel and Rocker Switch

Center Console Switch Panel and Rocker Switch

Rugged Ridge | Part Number: RUG17235.85
  • Technical Details

    • Fits 2007 to 2010 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
    • 2 and 4-door models
    • With automatic transmission
    • One each of Amber, Green, Red and Blue

Put those auxiliary switches within reach easily and without drilling! The Rugged Ridge Center Console Mount Switch Pod replaces your original equipment “filler plate” by simply popping the filler plate out and putting in the Switch Plate. Each Plate will hold up to 4 Switches (Not included) and is custom built for all 2007-2010 Jeep Wranglers with an Automatic Transmission. This exciting new mounting plate looks great and places auxiliary switches in easy reach. Purchase the Switch Panel and four multi color Rocker switches all together and save. 3-year limited warranty.

Air Pressure Gauge IncludedMounting LocationPower Distribution Module IncludedSwitches Included

Other Products You May Be Interested In

Customer Reviews

Average Customer Review

Questions & Answers

Do you have questions about this product?

get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

    Is there a link for the installation instructions for this switch panel so I can be sure and get everything I need to install it?
    Asked on 6/3/2013 by JeepNbama from Alabama

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      Unfortunately the manufacturer hasn't provided us with any install instructions. What I can tell you is that you'll need wire, connectors, and some basic hand tools. This kit shouldn't require anything additional to install, except for the components that you are trying to get power to.

      Answered on 6/4/2013 by Aaron S. from Ohio
  • Q:

    Do they make one for the grand cherokee that fits in the same location? will this fit with a little modification?
    Asked on 2/24/2012 by don from ct

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      They do not make one for a Grand Cherokee. I would not suggest modifying this to fit onto your Grand Cherokee because this is a plastic molded piece. I would suggest that you find a flat mounting location for the switches, maybe the bottom of the dash or down the side of the center console?

      Answered on 2/27/2012 by Jamey from Ohio
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product?