• Toll Free: (800) 555-3353
The Ultimate Last-Minute Gift - Instant Gift Certificates - Buy, Print, Give - Instantly

Jeep Parts Home » Jeep Lighting & Jeep Lighting Accessories » Jeep Lens, Covers, and Shields » Front Euro Light Guards

Front Euro Light Guards

Rugged Ridge | Part Number: RUG11230.03
  • Technical Details

    • Fits 2007 to 2015 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
    • 2 and 4-door models
    • Black
    • Sold as a pair

No drill design provides a great look and added protection to the headlights of your Wrangler. Available in durable black powder coat or polished 304 stainless steel for the ultimate look.

Installation instructions are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to view these files.
Download Instructions

Customer Reviews

Average Customer Review


by PowerReviews
Rugged RidgeFront Euro Light Guards

(based on 1 review)

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Great Looks

By Emmett

from Mobile, AL

Verified Buyer



      Best Uses

        Comments about Rugged Ridge Front Euro Light Guards:

        I bought this to make my 2012 Jeep look more rugged. Success!

        • Was this a gift?:
        • No

        Displaying review 1

        Back to top


        Questions & Answers

        Do you have questions about this product?

        get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

        1 Question | 1 Answer
        Displaying question 1
        • Q:

          Will these fit over my Truck Lite LED headlights? I think my headlights are a little bigger in diameter compared to the stock headlights.
          Asked on 6/29/2014 by Johnnie from New Berlin, WI

          1 answer

          • Staff Reviewer



            The Rugged Ridge Front Euro Light Guards will not fit over the trucklites. These lights have a squared edge instead of the rounded edge the does not allow for the EURO GUARDS.


            Answered on 6/29/2014 by Don EXT 917 from OHIO
        Displaying question 1

        Do you have a question about this product?